Ring Ravenous

June 2, 2010

Birds of a feather?

I remember seeing this ring pop-up on my radar last year. Gorgeous, huge, stunning, a real eye catcher. However at the hefty price tag of $18,500 I had to pass or I think my husband would have filed for immediate divorce.


Sevan Diamond Bird Ring, Barney's New York, $18,500













Thank goodness for Forever 21. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, no?! Well, lucky for me, and the rest of the ring snobs out there in the world, there is the less expensive, but not less fabulous version:



Forever 21, Rhinestone Bird Ring, $9.80













Under $10 (which will appease my husband) and over 2 inches long (which appeases me to the greatest degree of fab-u) this ring is a great piece to add to the collection, even if it didn't cost $18,500.