Ring Ravenous

June 2, 2010

The Best Accessory Accompaniment

I know...I know, this blog is supposed to be about rings and rings alone. However, any fashionista knows that a look needs to be pulled together and polished. Often I find it difficult to change nail polish colors mid-week to make sure that my color palette does not clash with the jewelry I am wearing that day.

Problem solved!

I recently discovered in one of my mags that Revlon created the utmost perfect neutral shade, Gray Suede. I picked up a bottle at my local Tar-Jay and it is awesome. A great balance to fashion forward and fashion friendly. It just may be my go to shade through fall. And, at only $4 a bottle, it is a great stock-up item before it sells out as a limited edition. (Which reminds me, I'd better pick up an extra bottle or two!)