Ring Ravenous

July 28, 2010

July Etsy Favorites

Sorry! I have been horrible about keeping up my blog this month. Between school and work, I have had no time to just relax and write. But, as promised, before August is here, below you will see my favorite ring finds from Etsy this month.



Archangel Ring, $40, Alright Darling








Movable Teeth ring, $44, Twilight Distinction










Delicate In Between Flower Ring, $60, Zula Surfing











Tidepool II ring, $338, Aubergine228

















Lastly, I wanted to share an extra special find from Etsy that I have completely fallen head over heels for, already ordering 4 new rings. I highly suggest Ching Chin Jewelry! Anny, architect and jewelry designer, brings a fresh breath of life to organic shapes of fun animals and sea creatures. Her casting process is a lost art and hard to find in new artisans. Below are the recent additions to her collection.



Cocktail Party Prawn Ring, Ching Chin Jewelry







Hug Me Kitty ring, Ching Chin Jewelry








Jellyfish Tangle Dangle ring, Ching Chin Jewelry







Ugly Cute Duckling ring, Ching Chin Jewelry